Evermeet Isle - Survivors
- Medicinal Plantains
- Vendor location: Scout Camp, Evermeet Isle
Note: Harvesting while in a group can be buggy, resulting in no item gathered. If you get hit with this, it's best to drop group. There doesn't seem to be a way to work around this problem at the moment.
Lightwood / Novograd - Novograd Construction Council
Raising the Victory Banner, which is a quest inside Oreshek.
Siveria - Molotovka Traders
- Tiger Rage
- Copper Expedition
- Men-Khatton Executioners
- Vendor location: Molotovka, Gravestein, Sieged Fortress
Siveria also introduces the third type of reputation quest, the crafting quest. In this case turning in ten Refined Copper Blanks, a mining product, for reputation. This is a daily quest, and probably not worth pursuing unless you're a miner.
The Men-Khatton Executioners is another daily quest. If you level to the point where tigers for Tiger Rage are impossible to keep alive, this is the best alternative for finishing off reputation.
Frozen Frontier - Gibberlings
Shall We Drink is another crafting daily quest, this time for alchemy. Again probably not worth it unless you're an alchemist (and even then it's probably not worth it).
Darkwater - Kanians
- Ghost Hunt
- Clothing the Troops
- Vendor location: Valir Settlement; Novograd, near Auction House
Clothing the Troops is the daily craft quest. Enough said.
Tenebra - Elves
Field Testing and its followup, Weapon Found!. I've written a detailed article on the repeatable quest right here.
There is no daily quest available in Tenebra as far as I can tell, other than the crafting quest Chic Shirts.
Asee-Teph - League Army
- Imperial Sentinels
- Capturing the Sites of Power
- War to the Death
- A Smelly Task
- The Fashionable Army
- Vendor location: Central League Camp; Novograd, Guildmaster Office.
Eljune - Forest Folk
Let's See What We Caught This Time, involves both killing and collecting, with limited collection points. The area is often contested with war banner groups on both side eliminating competition. Thankfully you can also grind this reputation by killing the Lake Lizard Warriors (and only the Warriors) in the area around the lake. Soothing Aloe is the crafting quest, enough said.
There are several other reputation repeatable quests here:
- Cursed Bark - A (daily?) repeatable quest that rewards a Free Trader's Note instead of reputation. The quest giver is near the Itsmal Ruins
- Did You Say Garbage? - A (daily?) repeatable quest to turn in buttons for Free Trader reputation. The quest giver is in the Bazaar.
- On the Attack - League Army reputation.
- Defend the Wall - League Army reputation.
Coba Plateau - Prospectors, Historians
Coba is a bit of a break from the usual reputation quest structure. The Prospectors are the main reputation here, but there does not appear to be a respected-level quartermaster here, so the repeatable quests are almost needed as regular questing will get you most or all the way to trusted. The Historians also have several repeatable quests here, along with a trusted-level quartermaster. Here's a breakdown on the available quests, which include a mix of repeatable, daily and crafting quests.
- Pretty Gloves for Getting Dirty - Daily crafting quest for Handwraps of Flawless Blessed Cloth. Prospectors' Inn.
- Historian's Robbery - Repeatable quest to gather stolen crates. Meridian Outback.
- Vendor location: Prospector's Inn
- A Climactic Production - Daily quest to obtain water dropped from Kobolds and use it on a Rusted Waste fire trap. Prospectors' Inn.
- That's Not Trash - Daily crafting quest for 20 pieces of dyed fabric. Prospectors' Inn.
- Vendor location: Prospector's Inn
- War Against the Arisen - A daily quest to kill Arisen players for League Army reputation.
Looks like Coldberg is the beginning of the end for reputation grinds. Lots of daily quests here.
- Holding Out on the League - Repeatable quest to gather meteorite ore.
- Preventive Measures - Ogre killing daily.
- The Undead Army - Undead killing daily.
- It's not Junk to Me - Crafting Daily, 20 Refined Mithril Chunks.
The standard collection of reputation quests for the Historians. All of these are daily quests.
- Drops of Water and Mantis Staves - Collect water from Elementals and staves from Mantis Wizards
- Blood for an Elf - Collect blood from Mantises, Squirrels and Toads.
- The Frilly Supplies - Crafting quest for Slippers of Pristine Blessed Cloth.
The Demon Hunters quests are pretty low reputation per run, so it looks like a long haul to get to respected here.
- Jungle Supplies - Tapir hunting for hides.
- Mending the Ship - Collecting wood samples from trees.
- Spit of the Eye - Collecting eye spit (ew!) from... well, eyes.
- Sitting Ducks - Crafting daily for Greater Armor Potions.
- Danger in the Jungle - Kill demon mages.
- Saving the Wounded - Collecting crocodile fat and plants.
Lots of PvP quests here!
- War as We Know It - Kill Imperial players, 3 of each race.
- We Weren't Born Yesterday! - Fire cannon from the crashed Imperial ship.
- Inevitable Punishment - Killing Imperial guards.
- Behind Strong Armor - Crafting quest for shields.
- Astral Support - Collect Astral Crystals.