Tuesday, March 16, 2010

An Introduction

So Allods is featured in the title of this blog, but there's no content yet. What's it all about?

Allods is a free to play MMO by Gala-Net and Astrum Nival. It is currently in open beta in North America, and that's where I happen to live, so that's what I'll be writing about here.

My goals for this blog are:
  • Provide short, helpful articles on the basics of the game, allowing anyone to quickly get started and enjoy the wonderful world the developers have created.
  • Give hints and help on some of the less obvious quests and content in the game. There's quite a bit of useful information out there, but it's not always accessible. I hope I can provide answers to some of those frustrating quest and mechanics issues.
  • Support the League. I have played on the Empire side, but found it not to my taste. This blog will be focused on League side quests and play.
That's it for now. I'm hoping to crank out a few quick articles in the coming week to get things rolling here. I hope you'll come back and check things out when there's more to see!

No comments: